Monday, August 11, 2008

things are developing...

things are developing ... for better or worse .... I think it will all come out in the wash (in 3+ weeks), but til then, I'm trying to lay low and think about the good stuff in my life.... but definitely am thinking about writing about what's happening at work.

Like how much can I say about things here? How much do I want to say? Enough to get my feelings out to feel heard and to get my point across. I'm sick of being silent.

Things have been rotten in Denmark a long time and I've gotten momentarily outraged but never did anything about it...not that I should now. It's just that things have gotten out of hand. I'll leave it at that for now.

Thanks for listening. More to come. Don't have any decent images to get across the doom and gloom I've been feeling....but I also want the bright spot to speak and not just revel in the darkness.

No comments: