Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Beginning

I am here. Again. And this time I'll be more witty, more conscious, more apropros..... or so I think. I think the main thing with a blog, at least what I think with my blog, is to keep it going. Keep adding commentary. Keep adding photos. Tell friends about it. But make it a part of my everyday life. Before, I started one that fizzled out and I think it was because I was holding it as something special. Something special that I had to "look up to," had to do my best with and on top of that, had to be inspired with. So that those plums - those juicy plums of inspired thought - would just tumble out of my mouth, or my hands, as the case may be. Not this time. This time I will focus on maintaining. That (sometimes) dull, though consistent maintaining of communication, of a relationship even (gasp) with you, my loyal readers, with what's "out there" in cyberland. So, with that in mind, let's get going. Let's explore the strange new world of growing yourself.

No comments: