Tuesday, April 3, 2007

misc. notes with moth


This was easier to post to when I was just getting started and in the heat of excitement. Now I have to admit that I'm dragging a little. I mean, who reads this, anyway? Of course, I could just write to a supposed audience and that has some merit too. But I'm really wondering about how to make this a vehicle for growing myself as well as a forum for growing you.

Maybe that's too pretentious. Or too esoteric. Thought I have seen a lot of disparate interests displayed on the internet. Nothing seems to be out of the question. Which is a good thing. But what exactly was the question?

On a more material plane, I took this photo of the beautiful moth on my front door a few days ago. Today, I saw an even beautiful-er and bigger moth, but didn't have my camera handy. Maybe I'll start a series called "Moths attracted to my light" ; )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photos are simply lovely. Nice going for getting a blog going, and running so nicely. Looking forward to future entries.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Photo!